If you would like to enable Google Scholar Library Links for your library, please follow these steps:
1. Add the following information to your ezproxy.cfg file:
Title Google Scholar
Be sure that the link to Google Scholar on your web site includes the proxy prefix.
2. Login to CUFTS: http://cufts2.lib.sfu.ca/MaintTool/login
3. Go to Site Settings > Google Scholar and fill in the options:
- Google Scholar on = yes
- site keywords = Your Library Name (e.g., Simon Fraser University Library)
- electronic link label = Where Can I Get This? (or some other link resolver phrase)
- other link label = Where Can I Get This? (or some other link resolver phrase)
- OpenURL base = http://godot.lib.sfu.ca/GODOT/hold_tab.cgi/BVAS (replace BVAS with your own code)
4. Press the Submit button
5. Next in CUFTS, go to Site Settings > General. Select the Edit link next to the IP Networks, and fill in your IP ranges. Remember to add the IP for your proxy server too.
6. Login to GODOT: http://godot.lib.sfu.ca:7888/GODOTConfig/config.cgi
7. Go to Configuration > Sites That Use GODOT > Citation Enhancements
8. Check "Query Crossref using DOI?" and fill in the Crossref fields with your ID and password. If you don't have one, contact Crossref.
9. Check "Query PubMed using PMID?"
10. Press the Submit button
It will take several days to see the links show up in your on-site or proxied Google Scholar results.