All of the Software @ SFU Library products are GPL-licensed, free/open source software, and we invite collaborators to help out with this project. There are a number of ways in which you can contribute, including:
- Downloading and testing the software on a variety of platforms
- Suggesting and creating new functionality
- Contributing and maintaining new CUFTS resource title lists
- Creating new dbWiz resource plugins
- Sharing your documentation and tutorials
If you are interested in getting involved, take a look at the following links, and contact us.
We welcome you or your organization to become co-development partners and help us build the reSearcher community!